So who is "Tony Kerruish", your Trainer?• I’ve been an Approved Driving Instructor [ADI] for over 13 years.
• For 6½ of these, I was employed full-time as an Instructor Trainer with one of the country's leading Instructor Training Companies, until they made all their salaried Trainers redundant in January 2013.
This is taken at the DVSA* Training Headquarters in Cardington, Bedfordshire.
The test is 1˝-hours long and to achieve a Grade A, you are allowed no more than three driver faults - nothing is overlooked!
• DIAmond Special Test - Passed 13 Jan 2007 - which is organised by the Driving Instructors Association [DIA], and taken at Sheffield, consisting of a one-and-a-half hour drive with fifteen minutes of commentary driving, and no more than two driver faults - with no more then one driver fault in any individual assessment box.
• The RAC Advanced Test - Passed 18 June 2007 - which is done jointly between the RAC and BSM School of Motoring.
• The Institute of Advanced Motorists [IAM] Test : taken in Mansfield and passed on 23 Jan 2007.
• ROSPA Advanced Test - Passed 24 March 2007 - which is based on "Roadcraft" The Police Driving Manual and includes commentary driving, which I passed at "Gold" Standard.
• ROSPA Advanced Re-Test*** - Passed 29 May 2010 - confirming continued "Gold" Standard.
• ROSPA Advanced Re-Test*** - Passed 25 May 2013 - confirming continued "Gold" Standard.
• ROSPA Advanced Re-Test*** - Passed 5th March 2017 - confirming continued "Gold" Standard.
• I am also a DVSA Fleet-registered Trainer. and - from 2007 to 2013 - was on the DVSA/ORDIT** Register of approved Driving Instructor Trainers.
• During my spare time I enjoy working in my garden and allotment.
• I also like watching motorbike racing and Formula 1 racing.
**ORDIT stands for the Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers.
• DVSA/ORDIT-approved Trainer of Instructors - at Parts 1, 2 and 3 - from 2007 to 2013
• DVSA-approved Fleet Trainer
• DVSA-approved Trainer of Hazard Perception
• Holder of the Cardington Special Driving Test Certificate at Grade A
• Holder of the DIAmond Advanced Driving Certificate
• Holder of the ROSPA Avanced Driving Test at "Gold" Standard
• Holder of the RAC Advanced Driving Test Certificate at "Platinum" Standard
• Member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists
• Holder of LGV Class 2 Permit
Site design and creation © graham campbell - Version = January 2019 [i]